Eyes are one of the most beautiful and noticeable parts of our body. But what makes it more beautiful? Well, the answer is here.
Eyelashes are something that make the eyes look gorgeous but all are not blessed with such natural eyelashes. But, now you guys don’t need to worry as you can also get thicker and beautiful lashes by using these simple home remedies.
1. Aloe vera gel
This is one of the best remedies for getting thick and beautiful lashes. Always remember to use aloe vera in raw form and avoid using packed ones.
First, take an aloe vera leaf and split it into two halves. • Now, collect the gel. • Then, apply this gel on your lashes and let it sit for 15 minutes. • After 15 minutes, wash your eyes with lukewarm water.
2. Olive oil
Olive oil takes time to show results and for this remedy, you need the patience to see visible results. This remedy might take one or more months to show results.
• Before applying oil make sure your lashes are dry. • Now, take 3-5 drops of olive oil. • Then, apply it on your lashes. • Leave it overnight.
You can also apply this oil twice a day.
3. Castor oil
When it comes to eyelashes you have to be very specific while choosing castor oil. So, choose the type of castor oil very wisely.
• Use castor oil which is free from hexane-free. • Before going to sleep apply a layer of castor oil on your lashes. • Leave it overnight. • Next morning wash it off with warm water.
4. Vitamin E oil
This is another remedy that can help you get thick and black lashes. But, always use the one that is safe for the eyes.
• Before going to bed apply vitamin E oil on your lashes using fingers. • Massage it for 5-8 minutes. • Now, leave it overnight. • Then, wash it off next morning.
5. Coconut oil and Lavender oil
Coconut oil is one of the best oils that everyone recommends for all the skin and hair problems. In this remedy, you have to use the combination of lavender oil and coconut oil.
• First, take a small bowl and add 3 drops of lavender oil with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. • Now, mix both oils well. • Then, apply it on your lashes. • Let it sit for 30 minutes. • After that rinse it off with lukewarm water.
6. Coconut milk
This is one of the most traditional home remedies to get thick lashes naturally. For this remedy, you need to extract fresh coconut milk.
• Take a bowl and a clean cotton cloth. • Now, with the help of cotton cloth soak the coconut milk and transfer it to the bowl. • Then, apply the milk on your lashes and keep it for 15 minutes. • Later, wash off your eyes with water.