Health is a great blessing but very few people value it. We are so much busy in our lives that we don’t realise that the pollution caused by air is destroying us. With a few simple health measures, you can keep yourself healthy, free and clear of air pollution.
- Be aware about forecast: There are certain locations that are prone to pollution and other pollutants and becomes a part of daily weather changes. If you are a resident of such area, then make your activities according to your weather. This health measure says, keep an eye on the days that are potentially high risk for pollution and do whatever you can to avoid being outside and breathing it in.
- Avoid smoke at any cost: Whether, you are active smoker or a passive one then do your best to avoid it for health sake. Staying away from smoky conditions can be very wise for your health, and this is an easy way to get rid of air pollution too.
- Reduce your driving: For a healthy lifestyle, drive less as it causes air pollution. This is not possible at times but you can adopt this health measure to promote pollution free climate. You can use other modes of transportation like carpool, condense trips in the car, or even bike to your destination.
- Do not go outside during highly pollution days: This health measure suggests that you stay indoors when you become aware about high weather forecast. Though you might enjoy exercising outdoors but avoid the temptation as it ensures your safety and your health when it comes to air pollution.
- Don’t burn fire: Fire causes air pollution, so do your best not to burn or at least keep the fires to a minimum. Burning of garbage, leaves or papers etc causes air pollution. It can wreak havoc on your health, so do your best to protect yourself against it.
These are some health measures for a happy, healthy and balanced life.
Health is a great blessing but very few people value it. We are so much busy in our lives that we donâ€™t realise that the pollution caused by air is destroying us.