• Inactivity: inactivity is the first prediabetic risk factor, as physical activity helps a person to maintain the weight, so its best solution is to take insulin; it gives energy and boost up a person.
• Advancing age: Another prediabetic risk factor is a diabetic person looks older than his real age, especially after the age 40. May be it is due to less work out, lose muscle mass and they gain weight as get to age 40. But also our youngsters are facing such incurable problem that never snoozes.
• Extra weight: Being over weight is the primary or prediabetic risk factor. A person into this predicament face inactivity so he do less workout and face the problem of extra weight, because their skin around abdomen become harder.
• Polycystic ovary Syndrome: This is the third biggest prediabetic risk factor, most significantly this is appears for women, it’s a common condition characterized by irregular excess of hair growth and obesity.
• Laziness: Laziness is most significant and a noteworthy sign of prediabetic risk factor, a diabetic patent fell laziness and don’t able to demonstrate up and about well in any activity.
In men, whose testosterone levels are low have been found a higher prediabetic risk factor of developing diseases.
Further conditions those associated with diabetes are, High blood pressure, low level of HDL (High Density Lipoprotein), high level of cholesterol, and also the triglycerides remain higher, abnormal blood fats. When these all prediabetic risk factors occur together along with obesity, so a person normally feels dead beat and also unable to carry out activities actively.
The exact mode of diabetes is not found but according to a recent research there are some genes related to insulin resistance, excess fat, especially abdominal fat and inactivity also seem to be an important factor in the development of the risk of diabetes.
Another reason is we use carbohydrate in excess on daily basis with the intention of is truly harmful for someone, a person who use carbohydrate regularly he generally face diabetes.
A prediabetic risk factor of diabetes has multi consequences, such as;
• High Cholesterol,
• Heart diseases,
• Kidney disease
Generally, this problem takes place in women during pregnancy. Because during pregnancy a woman use high level of carbohydrate and fats and also include sugar and HDL in higher amount in her diet so as a result she grab hold by this diabetes. For the raison d’être that the carbohydrates and HDL are main prediabetic risk factors.
There are three ways by which you can check you sugar level of your body:
• FPG test (fasting plasma glucose) test
• The OGIT test (Oral Glucose Tolerance)
Diabetes is generally a problem of disorder of metabolism and metabolism refers to the way our bodies use digested food for consuming energy and growth. Normally a person of age 40 grabs hold of by prediabetic risk factor.